Mother’s Day is one of the most beautiful and lovely day of the year. On this day children pay gratitude to their mom for all her efforts, love and care. Being a hubby you can also thanks your wife for being a perfect mom. For this here we are going to share collection of mothers day quotes from husband to wife. We don’t notice but mothers have lot of responsibilities and it is in her nature to take care of everything in the house. There are very few moments when you can get a chance to say thanks to your mummy and mother’s day 13th May is one of those special moments.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Children
Don’t forget to wish your mom by sharing mother’s day quotes and greetings. This is a perfect way to show your love, care and respect that you have in your heart. It will also make her day remarkable and memorable and will increasing the relationship bond as well.
Below we are sharing quotes, wishes and greetings for Mother’s day that a husband can share with his wife to tell her that she has all qualities that a good mom should have.
Mother’s Day Cards Quotes from Daughter
- You are the queen of my heart and also the queen of our home. I love you with all my heart and I wish you the best on this Mother’s Day and I thank you for giving me such a beautiful daughter.
- Don’t poets know it better than others? God can’t always be everywhere: and, so, invented mothers.
- When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
- Our children are very happy children, they enjoy lots of love and they are learning to become good people. I thank you for the excellent work you have done with on this mother’s day I wish you much happiness with all my love.
- A mother understands what a child does not say and you are a perfect mother.
- My mother always said ‘Don’t bother other people.’ I think that’s good advice. Happy Mother’s Day
- Sometimes I feel very tired when I am at work, but then I think of you and I realize that besides working so hard, you also take care of our children, you look after our home and you also dedicate time to me, so I recover my energies. You are an amazing mother and wife and that is why you deserve the best. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved.
- I think that I will never be able to understand how you manage to accomplish so many obligations at once and still have time to devote to our beloved children and to me. I would love to be a little more like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness.
- When I asked you to marry me it was because I was quite sure that by your side I could be very happy and that we would form a very beautiful home. I thank you because you are a good wife and you always worry about the welfare of our children. Thousands of congratulations on this Mother’s Day!
- You are the wife of my dreams that has surpassed my every expectation. I’m one lucky guy! Happy Mother’s Day!
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will.
- My love, I send you this Mother’s Day greeting with all my heart because you are simply the best. I adore you with all my heart and I am very grateful to God for these beautiful children he has sent us, who we love so much.
- Mothers Day is about a celebration of love, family, trust, devotion, respect, appreciation, and joy as well as being a day to let the mothers in your life take it easy.
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
- They are not kidding when they say that mothers are strong women. We need to be strong in more ways than our children will ever know.
- My beautiful wife, I feel very happy because you are an extraordinary mother who always cares for our children and gives them only the best. May God bless you and always remember how much I love you.
- A mother serves her sugar with, A bit of peppermint, To clarify the passages, That carry what she meant, When she first set to bear a soul, Quite separate from her own, Whom she would cherish, yet must teach, To live and die alone. – Sweet Mother’s Day Quotes from Husband to Wife
- There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
- You are not only my beloved wife, but you are also are the mother of our children and so you deserve only the best congratulations. Get ready for all the nice surprises that I have prepared with much love for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Nobody better than you exercises its role as a mother, you are a tender woman who encourages them when they fell and congratulate them when they achieve their goals. Definitely, life rewarded me with you. Have a beautiful Mother’s Day. Mothers Day Quotes for Wife
- In the end, Mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.
- Being married to you is one of the greatest blessings of my life because you are a unique and wonderful woman. I love you very much and I send you this Mother’s Day greeting with all my love. I thank you for the beautiful children you have given me.
- I don’t say it enough. I don’t say it loud enough. I don’t say it with as much passion as I feel. I don’t say it when I always should. But, here I go I married a fantastic woman and I want the world to know that I LOVE YOU with everything that I am!! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
- Today is the mother’s day and I have a surprise for you, my love, because it is thanks to you that I became a father. I adore you and I want this Mother’s Day to be one of the most beautiful ones for you.
- My, how your life has been taken over! Oceans have flooded your once urbane hours, Testing with tumult the limits of joy. How restlessly rapt your ubiquitous rover, Eagerly poised on the brink of her powers, Reaching for all a quick mind might employ!
If you want to bring a smile on your life partner then share these mothers day quotes from husband to wife, she will be more than happy and you may get a hug and kiss in reply.